1. Go furniture shopping to find the “perfect” writing chair for my writing room.
2. Get a cold and not start even writing for the first two days (almost not starting at all)
3. Look up pep talks from this year on the Nanowrimo website and read them
4. When this year’s peptalks are done start looking up last year’s peptalks and continue to read then and also check out each author’s website
5. Research the disappearance of my hair stylist. Her salon is still there but the phone is disconnected one day and now it just keeps ringing. I must get to the bottom of this mystery or I’ll have a perpetual bad hair day
6. Instead of writing the novel, spend time thinking about the need to outline and plot the novel, but not actually doing that either
7. Watch many more episodes of “Breaking Bad”
8. Spend time printing out colorful signs that say, “NANOWRIMO 1,6667 words per day” and hang them near my desk
9. Work on a list of procrastination techniques to put up on my blog
I am a little behind...about a day or so, 1,700 words or so. It's ok, I can still make it. I want to be a winner this year and say to everyone and shout on the blogosphere,"I DID IT! I am a NANOWRIMO 2014 winner!!!!!" SoI'll get back to writing now. TTFN!